(Junipers Creative Play Limited; Company No: 06452979)
Magical Music and Movement/Magical Music Online takes your privacy seriously and we will ensure that your personal information is kept secure.
This is the Privacy Notice of Magical Music and Movement/Magical Music Online and sets out how Magical Music collects and processes your personal data. For these purposes, Magical Music and Movement/Magical Music Online is the Controller of your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and other UK data protection laws.
This Privacy Notice relates to personal information; identifying any Magical Music and Movement/Magical Music Online customers and their children, subscribers or individuals who browse our website/s (www.magical-music.com & www.magicalmusiconline.com) and any other person to whom Magical Music and Movement and Magical Music Online interact including franchisees and class leaders.
If you provide personal data to us about someone else (such as your child) you must ensure that you are entitled to disclose that personal data.
The types personal information we collect:
We may collect, use, store the following types of personal information:
- a. Individual/Customer Data for Physical classes: Adult Name, Child Name, email address and mobile number
b. Subscriber Data for www.magicalmusiconline.com: Adult Name, email address & bank card details
c. Class leader/Franchisee Data: information you provide when applying to become a franchise owner, class leader or for a job advertised. Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses. Date of birth, Marital status and dependents, Next of kin and emergency contact information. Bank account details. Employment history, qualifications and education history.
d. Health Data for physical classes: This may be gathered for health and safety purposes including any accident reports or any other information about allergies or other medical conditions (the only time that this is collected is when a parent registers their child into the classes and the parent feels that this is warranted information).
e. Payment data: This relates to payment transactions from you or to you
f. Information Technology Data: This relates to the use of our website, such as IP address, browser, location, data gathering from Facebook advertising, website.
We may collect personal data from the following sources:
- 1. Directly from customers, franchisees, subscribers, class leaders etc either in person or via our website contact pages, social media, telephone, verbally, email, in writing via forms etc. For example:
- You subscribe to www.magicalmusiconline.com
- You make an enquiry through our website either in regard to classes or franchises
- You make a phone call enquiry
- You make an email enquiry
- You book into the classes and fill in a welcome form
- You apply for a job, make an enquiry about a franchise
- You fill in an accident form
- You request information on our products or services or for other marketing to be sent to you;
- You complete a survey or feedback form
- 2. Automated technologies, we may automatically collect Information Technology Data about your browsing actions, IP addresses etc via our website pages
3. Third parties, such as:
- analytics providers (such as Google);
- search information providers;
- providers of technical, payment and delivery services;
- providers of social media platforms (such as FaceBook, Twitter and Instagram) for example where you share our content through social media, for example by liking us on Facebook, following or tweeting about us on Twitter.
4. In the case of franchisees/class leaders – we may sometimes collect additional information from third parties including former employers, credit reference agencies or other background check agencies e.g. DBS.
- 5. Publicly available sources, such as Companies House and HM Land Registry.
How we use information about you
Our legal basis for collecting and processing your information are Contractual necessity and legitimate interest:
Contractual obligations and Legitimate interests:
- To communicate with you about the music and movement physical & online classes, also video content at www.magicalmusiconline.com to which you have registered; to update you on changes to our terms and conditions, to inform you of payment options, or to ask feedback via surveys.
- To provide a secure web account to Magical Music Online Subscribers so they can view all video content on website.
- To enable a monthly subscription payment via Stripe for Magical Music Online Subscribers
- Where you are a class leader/franchisee:
- - to communicate with you directly about changes to curriculum, responsibilities, format of classes.
- - Making a decision as to whether to enter into a contract with you and then administrating and implementing the contract
- - Business Management and planning, including accounting and auditing
- - Education, training and development requirements
- To communicate with franchisees or class leaders and keep them up to date in regard to your personal data so they can hold a register for each class.
- In order to comply with our own legal obligations, e.g. health and safety legislation
- To enable the classes to function effectively, this includes:
- - Maintaining class registers and contact details. Phone numbers only collected for physical classes will only ever be used for emergency purposes such as class cancellations.
- - Responding to any comments, questions or complaints you may send us.
- - To provide you with important information about classes or services you have booked (e.g. a change of time or location of the class due to unforeseen circumstances);
- - To advise and remind about payments owed for classes.
· To help us develop our website to be more useful to you
· For internal purposes for research, analysis, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes
· To send information you have requested or deal with your enquiries
· Where you have submitted an application to become a franchisee or class leader we may for a reasonable period keep your details on file for future reference
· Legal reasons - to comply with applicable laws and protect legitimate Magical Music and Movement interest and legal rights. This includes, but is not limited to the use of your information relating to legal claims and compliance and regulatory activity.
· As a customer we may send you information by email, or via social media about Magical Music and Movement news, activities, products and opportunities that we think will be of interest to you. You can ask us to stop sending you this information at any point by contacting email@example.com or by un-liking our facebook page or other social media.
You have the right to object to any of the above uses of your information by contacting us.
Sharing your information:
We will not share your information with any other organisations except with your consent or in exceptional/emergency circumstances where we believe that the sharing of information about you is vital to protect you, your child or another person.
We will share your personal information with only relevant franchisees or class leaders, so they can hold a register for each class.
You have the right to see the personal information we hold about you. You can request a copy of this information by writing to us.
If you leave Magical Music and Movement you can request to have your details deleted.
Your rights as a data subject include:
the right to access a copy of the personal information we hold about you;
the right to correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you;
the right to restrict our use of your personal information;
the right to be forgotten;
the right of data portability; and
the right to object to our use of your personal information;
the right to a judicial review
Where we rely on consent as the legal basis on which we process your personal information, you may also withdraw that consent at any time.
If you are seeking to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Our use and storage of Data
All information provided to, or collected by us or our franchisees or class leaders is stored safely, and only authorised people have access to the information.
To ensure services continue to be delivered smoothly, we make regular back-ups of our data to a secure storage system at our head office. Where information is provided or collected in hard copy, this is stored securely at our Head Office.
Where any data is identified at a review as no longer required, it is securely destroyed. We regard data as no longer required if we have not had any interaction with you for at least 2 years. You can request at any time for your data to be deleted sooner.
Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
Right to withdraw permission
You have the right to withdraw your permission for specific processing at any time. To withdraw, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org