Terms and Conditions:
You must be at least 16 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 16 years of age.
- 1. Information about us
www.magicalmusiconline.com is a site operated by Junipers Creative Play Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 06452979.
- 2. Accessing Our site
- a) Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period
- b) From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to members or other users
- d) You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them
- 3. Intellectual Property Rights
- a) We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved
- b) You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others to material posted on our site.
- c) You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text
- d) Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged
- e) You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors
- g) You are prohibited from removing, modifying, altering or using any registered or unregistered marks/s owned by us, and doing anything which could be considered an infringement of the intellectual property rights owned and/or licensed to us, without first obtaining written permission.
- 4. Reliance on information posted
- a) Any content or other materials posted on our site is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such content by you or by anyone who may be informed of our content.
- b) We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- 5. Our liability
- a) The content displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law we expressly exclude:
- b) All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- c) Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- 6. Information about you and your visits to our site
- 7. Uploading material to our site
7.2 Specifically, by using such a service, you represent and warrant that:
- you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the Materials that you post;
- as at the date of posting, the Materials submitted are accurate;
- you will not intentionally or recklessly post information that could cause injury or offend any person or their business and in particular: you will not post any comments, information or material that is untrue; malicious; defamatory; abusive; obscene or could reasonably be taken as such;
- you will not act in any way to deceive or mislead and will not engage in or encourage any fraudulent or illegal activity;
- you will not to post or distribute any information or material that is owned by any third party without the express written consent of such party to do so;
- you will not post material which is contrary to any local law.
- 7.3 Magical Music Online does not edit the Materials submitted and to the fullest extent permitted by law will not be in any way responsible or liable for such Materials or their subsequent posting, use or distribution. In addition, Magical Music Online does not verify, endorse or approve the views, comments or advice expressed in any Materials which are the personal views of the individuals submitting them. Any decisions made on the basis of comments or advice appearing on the service are taken at your own risk.
- 13.0 Variations
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com
Statutory and regulatory disclosures
We will not file a copy of these terms and conditions specifically in relation to each user. We may update these terms and conditions from time to time at our absolute discretion. You will be bound by these changes even if you do not re-read this notice. The version to which you originally agreed will no longer be available on our website. These terms and conditions are available in the English language only.
Junipers Creative Play Limited Trading as Magical Music Online
Company registration no. 06452979